02 February, 2007

Linking up

Philosophia Naturalis #6 is up at Science and Reason. Lots of physical science goodness, but scandalously no geology - which is at least partly my fault for not getting around to submitting any suggestions. Perhaps our growing band of geobloggers should fortify ourselves with gin and tonic and gatecrash next months edition at Geek Counterpoint.

On that subject, you may or may not have noticed the new occupant of my sidebar - an amalgamated feed of recent posts from all the geobloggers I'm aware of, created using Google Reader's nifty 'share' function. I thought it was a convenient way of making all (any) of my readers aware of what everyone else in the geoblogosphere is up to. At the rate it's been ticking over in the last week, quite a lot.

Anyone is welcome to hijack the feed (if you can't find the relevant script in my source page, let me know and I'll send it to you) - the more cross-linking the better for all of us, I reckon. And if you write (or know of) a geoblog I've yet to include, drop me an e-mail.

No comments: